Role: Quality Assurance Technician
Salary: £10.92 per hour
**Shift work will be required**
We are looking to speak to candidates who are interested in joining our clients growing business as a QA Technician. You will be provided with training & development and be joining a strong team. You will have Quality experience, have a strong attention to detail for reviewing technical documentation and an excellent team player.
You will ensure product quality is carried out and deal with GDP assessments and internal auditing
Investigation of quality failures relating product on site and highlighted by customers through complaints, ensuring that effective CAPA plans are defined and delivered.
- Quality To carry out factory-based assessments of Good Document Practice (GDP) adherence
- Provide support to Shift Operations Leads and Team Leaders in investigating and defining CAPAs for quality failures, customer complaints, Non-conformances and audit findings.
- To ensure all process monitoring equipment is calibrated and assessed daily / weekly as required
- To support shift-based decisions relating to in process out of specification results
- Participate in external accreditation and customer audits where required
- Ensure all retained liquid and finished product samples are stored and archived in accordance with internal procedures.
- To participate in and undertake Internal Audits as defined by the site programme requirements.
- People As part of the shift, communicate all quality metrics and trends to ensure quality is clearly visible to all
- Build professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure co-operation and assistance in completion of work requirements, including but not restricted to Mixing, Quality, Maintenance, H&S and HR Safety
- Full adherence of Health and Safety Procedures & Practices. Identify and report any conduct that breaches Health & Safety or does not fall within our company values, including all incidents and near misses.
- Customer Service Develop professional relationships with internal customers to drive improvement in product quality and customer satisfaction
- Carry out investigations into Quality Failures highlighted from Customer and Consumer through complaints
- Good basic educational standard - Maths and English
- Education in Quality related subject preferred
- Experience in Numerical/verbal reasoning
- Computer literate
- Ideally up to 3 years experience in a QA within a FMCG manufacturing environment