Quality Assurance Technician
A crucial role has become available with an ever-expanding FMCG manufacturing organisation. Specialising within personal care products. The leading manufacturer within the industry.
Key responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Technician
- Review batches within the Quality Assurance department to meet business needs.
- Ensure all CAPA’s and Change Controls you have ownership for are progressed and are cGMP complaint within the company’s requested timeframe.
- Review customer complaints and ensure these are investigated and communicated with the internal team for improvement.
- Write technical/scientific reports.
- Provide training/ support and development to others in the Quality Assurance Team.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Technician
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 1 year working as a Quality Assurance Officer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Technician
- Pension- 5% and the company will contribute 8% (this increases to 9% after 5 years service).
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
To apply for the Quality Assurance Technician or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.