Quality Assurance Releasing Officer
Do you have 2 years' experience working to pharmaceutical cGMP standard or experience working within pharmacy?
A fantastic career development opportunity has become available as a Quality Assurance Releasing Officer, with one of the UKs leading specials manufacturers. The role itself will be to perform Batch Release of unlicenced medicines (Specials), working within the Quality department you will play a key role in releasing products to market.
Key Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Releasing Officer
- Perform batch release of manufactured unlicensed drugs and Third-Party specials.
- Assist with creation and development of SOPs when required.
- Create new Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Assist customers when required with technical expertise.
- Assist with internal GMP audits.
- Effective usage of QMS
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Releasing Officer
- 2 years' experience working to pharmaceutical cGMP standards or within Pharmacy.
- Hold a scientific degree.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to follow strict SOPs.
- Problem solving and investigations.
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Releasing Officer
- Part of a wider Group- Good internal progression
- Free on-site parking
- Specials manufacturing experience
- Good company culture, team lunch's etc
To apply for the Quality Assurance Releasing Officer please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045-