Quality Assurance Officer
An entrepreneurial and highly innovative skincare brand is keen to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to join their expanding team based in Watford. This organisation has grown rapidly over the past few years and as such, they have received external investment which allows them to continue growing at an even faster rate!
The purpose of this role is to drive quality, productivity and process improvements whilst keeping pace with the company's internal growth. You will also motivate others to meet the challenges of a right-first-time approach to Quality.
· Support and drive the Quality department, achieve the businesses Quality goals
· Perform verifications and inspections from raw materials to finished goods, building relationships with wider teams
· Be involved with investigations including non-conformances, identify root causes and follow up with CAPAs
· Be responsible for statistical analysis of data to support system developments
· Perform internal audits as per the internal schedule
· Support all teams on working methods and SOPs
· A degree in a Scientific field
· Experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally personal care
· Good working knowledge of ISO standards (9001, 22716)
· Good knowledge of cosmetic GMP standards
· Auditing experience