An international manufacturer of speciality chemicals is looking for Quality Assurance Manager in the North West. As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for leading the QA department. If you have a background in quality assurance and looking for a new challenge, then the Quality Assurance Manager role will be of interest to you!
Key Duties as a Quality Assurance Manager
- Responsible for the running of the company's Quality Management System
- To run internal audits to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 standards
- To provide training and support within the quality team
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working within a quality assurance role
- Strong knowledge of QMS and internal auditing
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.