A pharmaceutical company in South Yorkshire are currently recruitng for a QP eiligable to release product in accordance with article 51 of 2001/83/EC and Annex 16 of Good Manufacturing Practice Part I (Eudralex volume 4)
This vacacancy is als oopen to Trainee QPs; ideally with fewer than 4 modules remaining
As a QP you will be a key member of the batch release team, ensuring GMP compliance throughout the site and leading QMS maintainence and improvement activities.
- To undertake routine product and IMP certification as a Qualified Person in accordance with article 51 of 2001/83/EC and Annex 16 of Good Manufacturing Practice Part I (Eudralex volume 4)
- Assist and lead in maintaining GMP, GDP and GCP standards across all site operations
- Participation in the internal audit schedule and audits of vendors where required
- To perform the review and certification as suitable for release for sale batches of product processed at the site
- Registered EU Qualified Person with relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Detailed knowledge of current GMP requirements and working knowledge of current GDP requirements
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector in the UK, EU and third countries
- Experience of working with electronic QMS solutions, such as Q-Pulse
Interviews for this QP vacancy are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science solutions for more information.