QC Team Leader - Pharmaceuticals - Northumberland
An established Pharmaceutical CDMO in the North East are currently looking to add a QC Team Leader to their team, primarily responsible for leading a team of analysts testing products using HPLC, GC, UV-vis along with leading investigations of OOS/OOT results and assisting with providing training/mentorship to other analysts.
As a QC Team Leader you will have prior industrial experience with Pharmaceutical QC Analysis along with method validation experience in accordance with ICH guidelines and QA experience in line with cGMP standards and prior experience lead a team of Analysts.
- Perform analysis on raw materials, in-process, finished products and stability samples using various analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and UV-vis.
- Preparation and completion of GMP related documentation (SOPs, batch records, etc.)
- Investigate any deviations, identifying the Root Cause and implement relevant change controls, CAPAs
- Validate new and existing methods in accordance with ICH guidelines
- Lead a team of 5 Analysts, assigning work loads, reviewing results and identifying training requirements where appropriate
- BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- Significant practical experience with HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques is essential
- Prior experience with QA based activities including deviations, change controls, CAPAs, authoring and reviewing documentation is essential
Interviews for this QC Team Leader position are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information.