New Positions for Lead QC & QC Microbiology for Pre-Clinical development near Chester
Massively expanding company
If you have QC Microbiology experience please apply now
* Performing pharmaceutical microbiology testing to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements within agreed timelines to meet business needs.
* Developing and validating analytical test methods for the testing of pharmaceutical products.
* Preparing protocols and reports for method development and validation activities, and to support in analytical investigations when required.
* Planning, performing and reporting of QC testing on time in full.
* Provision of accurate checking and signing of development write ups and analytical data, ensuring "Right First Time".
* Effective communication with cross-functional teams including the reporting of data and project progress to project teams including participating in client calls.
Lead level responsibilities
* Preparation and review of QC validation protocols and reports
* Leading investigations & review of corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) completed by QC
* Preparing a rolling review of QC documentation
* Preparation and approval of certificates of analysis (CofAs) and data tables
* Preparation and review of QC reports
* Preparation and review of stability protocols
* Retention and archiving of QC records
* QC representative for QC audits
* Ensure consumable supplies maintained for testing activities from approved suppliers
Knowledge and experience for the Microbiology Technician:
* Minimum BTech or Degree Microbiology/Related Science or relevant experience.
Previous experience in working within a laboratory or pharmaceutical, microbiology or healthcare industries would be beneficial
* Good communication skills are essential