Quality Control Raw Materials Analyst
I am working with a cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturing site based in Kirkham, with manufacturing of multiple dosage forms, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skillset and career within pharmaceuticals.
Key responsibilities for the Quality Control Raw Materials Analyst
- Routine testing on Raw materials
- Assist with continuous improvement and work with the QC Supervisor to implement this.
- Write technical/scientific reports.
- Leadership within the laboratory for the analyst within the team
Requirements for the Quality Control Raw Materials Analyst
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 1 Years’ experience working within Quality Control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Quality Control Raw Materials Analyst
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised canteen
- Healthshield cash plan/counselling
- No weekends.
- 25+ 8 bank holidays.
To apply for the Quality Control Raw Materials Analyst or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.