QC Manager - Pharmaceuticals
A Pharmaceutical company in Yorkshire are recruiting for a QC Manager responsible for the day to day running of the 40 strong QC department, managing budget and KPIs and ensuring GMP compliance at all times
As a QC Manager you will have significant experience with analytical testing of pharmaceutical products along with managing quality processes, line management of analysts/senior analysts and a track record of providing development and growth opportunities.
- Manage a busy QC lab ensuring all routine and non-routine testing is completed according to internal KPIs.
- Set, control and manage the departmental budget
- Support internal and external audit activities.
- Prepare standard test methods and operating procedures in accordance with company specifications and good documentation practices.
- Ensure compliance to GMP through continual review and self-auditing.
- Significant experience of all key analytical techniques and method development including HPLC and GC.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a QC department, promoting growth and development and motivating others where required.
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as MHRA.
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for this QC Manager position are happening now so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions