QC Component Inspector - 12 Month FTC
6am - 2pm
£23,500 to £25,000 + Shift Allowance
Science Solutions are pleased to be working in partnership with a world- leading manufacturer of high-quality cosmetic products, this is a new role due to recent growth and they are looking to recruit a QC Component Inspector.
- Identify what and how much requires sampling in accordance with agreed sampling plans. Samples to be taken in accordance with cGMP and identified accurately. Provide samples to correct location for further testing.
- Identify and carry out all required tests in accordance with specific product requirements. Enter all results into SAP and complete further documentation where required. Ensure all equipment used in role is within calibration, maintained and replenished.
- Where a product has not met specification, initiate further investigations, communicate with the vendors, control stock and escalate where appropriate.
- Offer support and basic problem solving to help resolve issues both within the department / function and other internal departments.
- Ensure all activities carried out are in accordance with OTC / GMP requirements where required.
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement specific to own job role
- Ensure working practices and environment are hazard free and all areas of concern are highlighted
- GCSE or equivalent Maths is essential
- Experience working within a GMP governed environment is desirable
- Work accurately under own initiative.
- Good communication within and outside department
- Understand and follow procedures closely.
- Computer Literate including reading technical drawings
- Good documentation skills
- A keen eye for detail