QC Chemist key responsibilities?
- Routine Quality Control testing of PET radiopharmaceuticals to cGMP
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of QC equipment (HPLC, RC, R-TLC)
- Assist in the periodic review of standard operating procedures and writing of new procedures as required.
- Work to a shift pattern for manufacturing according to customer demands and business needs including weekends.
- Assist in facility preparation for MHRA and EA inspections where required.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of consumables are maintained.
- Shipment of dangerous goods according to ADR regulations.
- Ensure ongoing continuous professional development to achieve full awareness and technical knowledge of all current legislation and scientific development associated with PET radiopharmaceuticals and their production
- Work with other staff to ensure alignment of operational processes and back up capabilities across all sites.
- Operation of our cyclotron particle accelerator.
What do I need to qualify for this QC Chemist role?
- The ideal candidate would have PET radiopharmaceutical testing experience. Otherwise experience in one of the following would be highly desirable:
- Analytical chemistry methods in a cGMP environment, possibly in the pharmaceutical sector or clean room experience working to cGMP.
- A science degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Radiochemistry would also be beneficial although not essential.
Please contact Liam Smith at Science Solutions for more information