QC Analyst (Temporary) – Pharmaceuticals – Midlands
A pharmaceutical company within the Leicestershire area are looking for an experienced QC Analyst, who has experience in conducting HPLC testing. This is to work for a global pharmaceutical organisation that plans to expand even further into their analytical team. As a QC Analyst, it will be your chance to strengthen your skills within HPLC and gain GMP experience.
- HPLC testing of pharmaceutical product.
- Raising any none-conformances, out of trend or out of spec results and assist with any subsequent investigations.
- Adhering to strict GMP standards.
- Conduct analytical development/validation.
- Proven experience with HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and other analytical techniques (1 year ideally)
- Prior GMP experience.
- Have ideally worked within the pharmaceutical industry.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the licence to provide sponsorship. Candidates need to have a full & permanent right to work in the UK.
Please apply now or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions.