We are currently recruiting for a temporary QC Analyst for an industrial leader within the chemicals and polymers industry based at their flagships site in Lancashire. As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for providing expert analysis to support manufacturing processes ensuring compliance to all specifications and standards are maintained. You will be performing testing and analysis of raw materials, in-process testing and final products, as well as evaluating and validating data and calibration and maintenance of various equipment.
To be considered for this QC Analyst you will be degree educated in Chemistry along with previous analytical testing experience including the operation of HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS. Previous method development and validation experience would be highly desirable.
This position is a long-term temporary position giving you great experience working in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Perform analysis and testing; raw materials, in-process and final product.
- Evaluate analytical data to identify deviations in product quality.
- Ensure accurate validation of analytical data.
- Characterise and investigate any non-conformances.
- Operation, calibration and maintenance of a range of equipment including HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or closely related subject.
- Previous analytical testing experience including the likes of HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS
- Previous experience of working in a time-critical manufacturing environment would be highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of quality standards such as ISO 9001.