QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
A pharmaceutical company in the West Midlands are currently looking for several QC Analysts to join their team, you will be responsible for testing raw materials and finished products using HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques offering a valuable opportunity to either start or continue a career within Pharmaceuticals.
As a QC Analyst you will have experience with analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and more, you will also need to be familiar with GMP conditions and how a pharmaceutical QC lab operates.
- Analytical testing of raw materials and finished products using HPLC, GC and more
- Raising any none-conformances, out of trend or out of spec results and assist with any subsequent investigations
- Ensure the laboratory is kept to a GMP standard, ensuring any equipment is calibrated and operating correctly
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a related field
- Demonstrable experience of HPLC, GC, UV-Vis and other analytical techniques
- Prior experience working in GMP conditions is an advantage
Interviews for this QC Analyst position are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information.