Science Solutions are currently recruiting for multiple QC Analysts to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company in the Newcastle area on 12 month fixed term contracts
As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for testing pharmaceutical finished products, raw materials and stability samples using a broad range of analytical techniques in a GMP accredited environment.
- Performing analytical testing on pharmaceutical finished products, raw materials and stability samples following approved methods and SOPs
- Ensure all work is completed 'right first time' in accordance with GMP and other in-house procedures
- Manage your own day-to-day work load, prioritising tasks accordingly to ensure testing is completed within agreed time frames.
- BSc or equivalent industry experience
- Hands on experience with analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-vis
- Prior experience working with Pharmaceutical GMP conditions is strongly preferred
These QC Analyst positions are an urgent requirement so please apply now if you are interested and could start immediately.