Quality Control Analyst - Microbiology
Up to £23,000 DOE
Mon-Thurs 08:00 - 17:00
Friday 08:00 - 14:30
A rapidly expanding Personal Care/Consumer Goods manufacturer is looking for a Quality Control Analyst with a Microbiology bias to join their ever-growing team based in Bradford. You will be responsible for providing high-level support to the Microbiology Manager and the Technical team.
- Provide support to Micro & GMP Manager in order to maintain GMP, Hygiene and microbiological standards within the factory and laboratory areas.
- Provide expert micro / hygiene support in root cause analysis investigations and the development of corrective and preventative actions.
- Performing microbiological testing and release of raw materials, in-process sampling and finished product sampling.
- Performing Bacterial / Mould Identification
- Performing preparation and quality control of media.
- Performing Internal GMP / hygiene audits.
- Develop validation protocols to ensure change is managed correctly.
- BSc degree in Science (preferable).
- Good knowledge of microbiological testing methods i.e. BioLumix System (preferable), TVC Testing, Enrichment Testing.
- Experience and knowledge of GMP and hygiene standards
Please get in touch with Stephanie Houghton at SSR to find out more!