Quality Control Analyst
This is a vital position to cover sickness for a multi-site Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation. Daily responsibilities for the Quality Control Analyst will be to perform analytical testing on Raw Materials, Intermediate and finished product pharmaceutical drugs, mainly this will be oral dose but do manufacture other dosage forms.
Experience required for the Quality Control Analyst
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, pharmaceuticals, or a related scientific subject.
- Experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical product using HPLC is required.
- Experience (at least 1 year) in analytical method development is desirable.
- Experience with software Open Lab is desirable.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
Please apply now to be considered or contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment.