This is a great opportunity for a QC Analyst (Stability) at a large Pharmaceutical company in Kent. The QC Analyst position is ideal opportunity for an experienced QC professional or recent postgraduate with industrial experience / an industrial placement to join a growing company.
The successful candidate will conduct analytical testing and analysis against a variety of pharmaceutical drugs.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- Collecting samples from a variety of resources.
- Preparing samples for analysis.
- Analysing tests to determine purity and strength of samples.
- Liaising with other departments such as Manufacturing and Development.
- Preparing laboratory equipment, reagents and media.
- Complying with GMP and cGLP standards.
- Stability sampling and reporting.
- Daily use of analytical platforms, particularly HPLC and GC.
Ideally you will have experience of stability test with HPLC. Knowledge of finished does and raw material testing would be beneficial to your application.
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format), so as to not miss out on the opportunity.