This QC Analyst is responsible for the performing routine laboratory procedures, transfer/verification/validation of methodology, and project work within the department to support manufacture and release of pharmaceutical products.
Shift Patterns are X4 10hr days 7am-5pm, followed by 4 days break (wil include weekends)
QC Analyst Responsibilities:
- The QC Analayst will perform quality control analytical testing of incoming goods, intermediates and/or finished products under cGMP conditions for QC release or as part of stability studies.
- Prepare technical documentation including but not limited to analytical write-ups, standard operating procedures, specifications, investigations and reports.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance and performance calibrations on equipment.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and problem solving related to analytical equipment, analytical methods or unexpected results
- Ensure cGMP is applied and followed in all areas of the business.
- Carry out any other tasks which may be required from time to time
- Degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific subject area.
- Experience of instrumental and traditional analytical techniques.
- 3-5 years of HPLC Testing Experience
Please contact Liam Smith at Science Solutions