Quality Assurance Operations Lead
An interesting role has become available working with a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and packaging organisation, due to continuous growth they are looking at not only expanding their quality team, but upskilling. For this position you will be responsible for making Senior Quality decisions regarding the production and manufacturing of products, sometimes stopping the line if required and then actively seeking a solution.
Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Operations Lead
- Perform internal audits and apply the correct CAPA if required.
- Participate with external audits and supplier audits when required.
- Provide training/ support and development to others in the Quality Assurance Team
- Write technical/scientific reports, validation protocols, and SOPs.
- Review customer complaints and ensure these are investigated and communicated with the internal team for improvement.
- Ensure all CAPA’s and Change Controls you have ownership for are progressed and are cGMP complaint within the company’s requested timeframe.
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Operations Lead
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- Leadership/ Management experience
- 3 Years’ experience (minimum) working as a Quality Assurance Officer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Quality Assurance Operations Lead
- Free on-site parking.
- Fantastic career development opportunities.
- Continuous company growth.
To apply for the Quality Assurance Operations, Lead or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.