This office-based position works with medium supervision to provide general QA activities in support of the operations department.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Comply with company SOPs
- Handle incoming customer samples
- Assemble work packets
- Perform batch release
- Prepare customer test/technical protocols and reports
- Record all activities on relevant databases
- Effectively manage quality assurance activities including change controls, non-conformances, corrective and preventive actions, OOS, training, document distribution and trending
- Periodic review of test methods and specifications
- Revise the specification documents
- Provide input for product complaints
- Produce weekly / monthly activity and performance reports for Management
- Maintenance of Pharmaceutical Quality System documentation
- Ensure that the core current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP), and Data Integrity are maintained
- Initiate, write and review SOPs as required
- Conduct internal audits as a member of the audit team.
- Co-ordinate SOP / documentation management system (G-docs)
- First degree in scientific discipline
- 1- 3 years' experience in responsible and equivalent position within GMP environment.
- In depth knowledge and experience of MS Office applications.
- Fully competent in oral and written communications with strong interpersonal and management skills.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in providing feedback and pinpointing improvements where needed
- Have keen attention to detail to ensure all products and services meet standard requirements
Please contact Liam Smith on 01925 909043 or