Senior Quality Assurance Officer
I am currently working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation, recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, located 20 miles from Preston, with good motorway links this is ideal for commuters in the Preston and Blackpool area. With continuous growth in the market and good internal progression, this is a great opportunity to develop your career as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer.
Responsibilities for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Review and management of the sites, CAPA's, change controls and Deviations.
- Write and review SOPs and ensure these are complaint with pharmaceutical cGMP.
- Assess vendor assurance.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Assist career development within the team and ensure the correct training is in place.
- Help implement and improve a good quality culture.
- Review and execution of Customer Complaints and ensure the correct preventive action/actions are in place.
Requirements for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 5 Years' experience working as a Quality Assurance Officer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Free on-site parking.
- Proven career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours
- Good company culture
- Discounts for some high street retailers
To apply for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.