Quality Assurance Officer
An exciting opportunity has become available for one of UK oldest and most established herbal manufacturing organisations, within the Quality Assurance team, below are some of the responsibilities for the successful Quality Assurance Officer:
- Ownership of Quality Management System activities (Deviations, non-conformances Change Controls, CAPA, and Complaints) management
- Conduct investigation and review of deviations, Non-Conformances and Complaints that are raised, in accordance with procedure/guidelines.
- Conduct quality checks for Pre and post batch manufacturing of licensed and non-licenced products.
- Conduct batch document review and management of all the activities for the release of Raw materials, Bulks and Finished Products: Licenced and non-licenced products
- Conduct batch document review and approval prior to QP release for all licenced products.
- Data Integrity: Management of Quality Documentation: Issue, release, obsolete and archive
- Support audits internal/ external and regulatory bodies (i.e., MHRA/BRC/Soil)
- Support in the management of site training programs, documentation and procedures.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Global organisation with multiple sites
- Free parking
- Internal progression