Science Solutions - Quality Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Science Solutions are currently working with a North East based Pharmaceutical research and manufacturing company to recruit a Quality Manager on a permanent basis.
As a Quality Manager you will be part of the site leadership team and responsible for leading the direction of quality across multiple sites, ensuring GMP compliance and drive continuous quality improvement throughout the organisation.
- Proven experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP QA Position including line management and/or supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of GMP QA principals, methodologies and tools
- Extensive experience with MHRA inspections and audits
- A comprehensive understanding of EU regulatory guidelines and the product licensing processes
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and guide QA professionals
- Prior experience in a Pharmaceutical CDMO would be strongly preferred
- Provide Quality leadership and direction to the Quality team, overseeing/managing all aspects of the quality function
- Ensure continued compliance by assessing and developing regulations/regulatory position to develop and implement changes within the business
- Act as a liaison between the company and regulators/customers for quality based queries
Interviews for this Quality Manager position are happening now so please apply today