I am recruiting a Quality Manager who can implement and drive quality improvement strategies and projects for a Pharmaceutical CDMO in the west midlands
As a Quality Manager lead a team of QA staff through all quality assurance based projects and activities on site including QMS improvements and maintenance, GMP training, audits and management of document control systems.
- Oversee and manage QA department including assigning workloads, undertaking performance reviews and acting as the final sign off on all quality documentation.
- Provide QA support to other departments including QC, product development, validation and project teams.
- Manage site accreditations and identify & lead quality improvement projects.
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical quality management
- Demonstrable experience leading audits
- Line management experience is highly desirable but not essential
Please apply for the role now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.