QA Manager - Pharmaceuticals - Lancashire BL5
Suitable applicants include QA Specialist / QA Team Leader / Senior QA from Pharmaceuticals or a similar regulated environment, looking for progression into a managerial QA role leading a team of 3 QA Officers.
Expanding Import site of a group of pharmaceutical companies. Great time to consider this organisation to join a new management team at a new site, trying to drive the business forward.
We are ideally looking for a Senior Quality Specialist, Lead with expertise in pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems & Auditing.
The general aim & responsbilities of the QA Manager are;
- To manage the site QMS, including but not limited to Change Controls, Audits, risk assessments, customer complaints, CAPAs and deviations. (The QMS must be inspection ready at all times)
- To ensure effective management of quality systems and assist with inspections by external and internal auditors, MHRA.
- To manage the Quality Assurance Compliance process capturing all GMP activities on site.
- To maintain the manufacturing license ensuring compliance with the current regulatory requirements and expectations of the MHRA.
- To be the key interface with the QP's that support the operation.
Desired Skilled & Experience
- 2 years' experience in Senior Quality positions in a pharmaceutical regulated environment
- Demonstrated compliance and understanding of the need for precise and accurate documentation.
- Degree in a Pharmaceutical discipline
- Ability to make sound, logical judgements on GMP/QA issues.
- QMS experience (maintenance/implementation)
Please apply now to be considered immediately