An Oxford-based biotechnology company is recruiting for an experienced protein scientist to play an important role in the development of their novel therapeutics.
As a protein scientist you will be responsible for the purification and preparation of target proteins crucial to the company's discovery pipeline, and assist in the company's protein production pipeline, maintaining cell lines and expressing challenging recombinant proteins.
Requirements for this role:
- PhD in molecular biology or related discipline;
- Experience in the expression and purification of challenging recombinant protein targets;
- Experience with the maintenance, transfection and transduction of mammalian and insect cell lines;
- Prior experience designing and producing DNA for expressing protein constructs;
- Ideally some experience in structural biology.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.