A Cambridge-based biotechnology company is seeking a Protein Purification Research Associate to join their antibody discovery team on a 2-year fixed-term contract.
In this role, you will be part of a team focused on the development of novel anti-cancer therapies, supporting the company's antibody discovery activities, focusing primarily on protein purification and characterisation.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in relevant biological discipline;
- Proven experience in a range of protein purification techniques including affinity, size exclusion, hydrophobic interaction, and ion exchange chromatography;
- Experience and familiarity with AKTA systems;
- Ideally experience in protein expression, from bacterial, yeast, and/or mammalian systems;
- Knowledge of protein engineering and protein binding kinetics would be advantageous.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.