An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Technologist to join a leading polymer materials manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. As a Project Technologist, you will play a key role in developing new products including coatings and adhesives, working on both long and short term projects.
To be considered for this role, you will have a degree in Chemistry or related field, with strong practical laboratory skills and a willingness to learn new and develop your existing knowledge, with full training being provided.
- To develop formulations of both new and existing products, ranging from coatings to adhesives for various applications
- To prepare and test samples through various chemical and mechanical testing methods
- To write technical reports based on findings throughout the development process, and communicate the results across the wider business
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have a degree in Chemistry or related field, i.e. Materials Science, Polymer Science
- Strong practical laboratory experience
- A willingness to learn new and develop your existing skills, as full training will be provided