Are you an experienced Medicinal Chemist looking to leave the laboratory into a Project Medicinal Chemist role?
This is a great opportunity to use your laboratory based skillsets to lead and drive projects as a Project Medicinal Chemist in the South East. As a Project Medicinal Chemist, you will be responsible for selecting compounds for progression. If you are looking for that next step in your career then apply below for the Project Medicinal Chemist role!
Key Responsibilities as a Project Medicinal Chemist
- Manage and push early stage projects through to identifying new drugs
- Selecting compounds for progression
- Solve complicated medicinal chemistry problems
Key Requirements as a Project Medicinal Chemist
- PhD qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience in a medicinal chemistry environment
- Prior experience in leading medicinal chemistry projects
If you are an experienced medicinal chemist looking for that next step outside of the laboratory then apply below with your CV to be considered.
Alternatively, please forward on a copy of your CV and your availability for a call to email@example.com