This is your chance to join a growing team as a Project Manager in the North East. The ideal Project Manager will have previous experience in a Project Manager role and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Managing 15-20 projects at a time
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and attend client meetings
- Work with clients and the lead scientists to define all aspects of the project
- To be degree educated in Chemistry or equivalent
- To have at least 2 years working in a CMC environment
- To have a strong scientific background and a great attention to detail
- To be AMP or Prince 2 qualified and have experience with Microsoft Project
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.