We are currently recruiting for a Production Planner for an industry leading company within the polymers sector, based at their site in Liverpool. As a Production Planner you will provide support to enable the business to achieve quality, cost and delivery targets within agreed timescales. You will liaise heavily with manufacturing collecting data, analysing data and providing reports to manufacturing in order for them to achieve 100% delivery performance.
To be considered for this Production Planner, you will be degree educated in a relevant subject (Science, Maths, Manufacturing or IT) along with previous industrial experience within a similar production planning role. You must have a good working knowledge of data extraction and analysis tools such as MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Discoverer or Minitab, along with experience of working ERP tool (SAP, Oracle Discoverer preferred).
- Maintain capacity planner and schedule work for production and manufacturing.
- Liaise with various internal teams responding to customer demand.
- Issue a production plan on a weekly basis, monitoring resourcing and planning effectively.
- Investigate problems and causes, resolving them in a time manner.
- Provide support to the Planning Team Leader to develop and execute the planning strategy.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated in a relevant subject such as Sciences, Maths, I.T, Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Good working knowledge of ERP tools such as SAP, Oracle, Discoverer.
- Previous experience in production planning role.
- Good working knowledge of data extraction and analysis tools such as MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Discoverer or Minitab.