Excellent Opportunity! - Production Manager - #Suffolk
One of the leading Chemical Manufacturing companies in the UK are currently recruiting for a Production Manager to join their operations department. As a Production Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing performance of the plant, ensuring production targets are met and manging continuous improvement of plant processes.
A crucial aspect of this role will involve managing, monitoring and continuously improving manufacturing plant performance. This a fantastic opportunity for a proactive Production Manager with experience in applying HSE and Six Sigma to progress in a new career.
- Manage technical support provided from plant engineers and technical specialists to ensure successful exchange of data/ knowledge between departments.
- Monitor and manage continuous improvement of processes and assess plant performance towards company standards in addition to environmental costs, raw material consumption and plant cycle times.
- Achieving production targets assessing them on an interim basis
- Overseeing HR management for the plant performance centre
- Support Operational Excellence topics and Continuous Improvement technologies.
- Act as a key point of contact for plant information
- Minimum qualification of BEng in Chemical Engineering and/or plant management
- Experienced understanding of Health and safety procedures within an upper tier COMAH site
- Qualified in / Experience of Lean Six sigma analysis.
- Significant experience in chemical plant management
- Prove track record of successful plant management.
- 39 hours per week
- Performance bonus up to 30% of salary (output dependant)
- Group personal pension scheme with the company matching contributions
- 25 holidays plus public holidays
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Death in service life assurance equal to one year of contractual pay.
Click the link below to apply now!