A new opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager at a fabric manufacturer based in the Greater Manchester area. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for bringing new products to the market, focusing on products from concept through to launch. You will also be responsible for understanding market trends to align products with customer needs.
To be considered for this Product Manager position you will need to have significant experience in a product management role, preferably within lifestyle/homeware industries. You will also be degree educated in Marketing/Engineering/Product Design, or a related field.
- Develop cases for new products, including improvements and future business ventures.
- Liaise between various departments within the business to promote cooperation and communication.
- Be the market expert in relation to product trends and needs, including carrying out market research.
- Work with the sales team to ensure that procedures are equipped to sell the products effectively.
- Run Pilot programmes with early-stage samples and products.
- Be the advocate for the products both within the team and for customers.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience in a product management role.
- Experience working with consumer products.
- Prior success in launching products that exceed business expectations.
- Degree educated in Marketing/Engineering/Product Design, or a relevant field.
If this aligns with your previous experience and future career plans apply here, or contact:
Recruitment Specialist in Polymers: Coatings & Inks