Up to £35,000 DOE
A Cosmetics + Personal Care manufacturer based in Bath is looking for a Product Manager to join their busy team!
The successful candidate would oversee the progression of NPD and Operational briefs from concept through to production, ensuring all deadlines and commercial targets are met.
- Feedback of progress of NPD for existing brands and blue-sky development to management, supporting proposals with research and identifying opportunities for the business.
- Preparing and presenting NPD, commercial and operational proposals to customers.
- Liaison with customers to build and develop relationships.
- Responsible for the costing process, liaising with internal teams such as Purchasing for approval. Alongside compiling budgets, and monitoring these against the budgets.
- Receiving product briefs from the customers, agreeing expectations, costs, product specifications.
- Oversee sourcing of packaging, materials and formulation development.
- Oversee the effective Project Management of Critical Paths.
- Check and approve all component specifications ensuring they are in line with customers' approved development samples and submissions.
- Previous Project or Product Management experience required, preferably within the FMCG industry - Cosmetics/Personal Care/Gifting/Toiletries/Stationery.
- Experience the project management of Critical Paths for product launches, and driving projects through to completion.