We are currently recruiting for a Product Development Support to join a global leader in polymer manufacturing, at their site based in north Buckinghamshire. As a Product Development Support, you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth transition of product from development to production.
To be considered for this role, you will hold a minimum HND/HNC in Polymer Chemistry or related field (i.e Chemistry, Materials Science), and have 2+ years' experience in a materials testing laboratory.
- Work closely with both Product Development and Production to facilitate the introduction of new products, managing through the existing trial process
- Competent in a wide range of analytical and physical testing methods
- Carry out product validation, and ensure that product release is verified and completed as per business processes
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good level of secondary / further education is required.
- HND / degree level in polymer chemistry/chemistry/materials science or other related discipline would be an advantage
- At least 2 years' experience in a laboratory or materials testing environment, preferably in the polymers industry
- Previous experience with colour measurement & colour corrections is an advantage