Process Engineer - Lancashire
A new opportunity with a brand-new research company in the Lancashire area in the environmental science industry. This role would be ideal for an experienced process engineer/project manager from the biomass, pharmaceutical, fermentation or similar industries.
- Conducting engineering studies, manufacturing and scale up projects
- Reviewing project schedules and monitoring team performance
- Providing process reviews for design, installation, and commission
- Budgeting for the manufacturing and scale-up processes
- Ensure compliance with HSE
- Developing energy optimization, PnIDs, process simulations and modelling (3D), C&E diagrams, HAZOP and HAZID
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum 3 years' experience in process engineering in biomass, pharmaceuticals, or a similar industry
- Preferably industry experience relating to construction, commissioning, start-up and operation.
- A minimum BSc in chemical engineering or a similar scientific discipline
- Chartership or be working towards this
- Good people skills
- Full right to work in the UK