Project Engineer / Process Engineer
Fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer / Project manager to join a prestigious Chemical manufacturing company. You will be responsible for working on the plant providing technical support and managing multiple small projects. If you are Process Engineer / Project Manager with experience working within Fine chemicals, Pharmaceutical or Agrochemical manufacturing looking for your next opportunity, contact me to hear about potential immediate starts.
Day to day responsibilities
- Lead projects, provide technical support and collaborate with other divisions (mechanical engineers, chemists, production operatives, E&I Engineers)
- Process inspections, Process optimisation
- Design and implement plant modifications including commissioning of new equipment and machinery.
- Provide risk assessment and HAZOPs.
- Project management (Design, planning, continuous improvement, Commissioning, cost control, budgeting)
Required skills / Qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years COMAH, Process Engineering or chemical manufacturing experience
- Degree Educated in chemical engineering or Equivalent.
- Prior experience of working on COMAH sites
- Excellent Health and Safety skills
- Previous experience site commissioning and decommissioning
- Experience of DSEAR & DIERS Methodology,
- NEBOSH Certificate, SIL and LOPA experience
Competitive rate of pay is negotiable if interested in applying contact Iain on 01925 909043 for more information.