Chemical Engineer / Process Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly qualified team of Chemical Engineers working for a prestigious global company on a COMAH plant in the Southeast of England. As a chemical engineer you will be responsible for working on the plant providing technical support and managing multiple projects. If you are an experienced Chemical Engineer looking for your next opportunity, contact me to hear about this upcoming role and others across the UK.
Day to day responsibilities
- Providing technical support to and collaborating with other divisions (mechanical engineers, chemists, production operatives, E&I Engineers)
- Process inspections & optimisation
- Establish and implement health and safety procedures.
- Conducting research and developing new and improved manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshooting problems in equipment and manufacturing processes
- Project management (Design, planning, continuous improvement, Commissioning, etc)
Required skills / Qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years COMAH, Process Engineering or chemical manufacturing experience
- Degree Educated in chemical engineering or Equivalent.
- Prior experience of working on COMAH sites
- Excellent Health and Safety skills
- Previous experience site commissioning and decommissioning
- Knowledge of distillation and purification
Competitive rate of pay is negotiable if interested in applying contact Iain on 01925 909043 for more information.