A global chemicals and polymer manufacturer based in Essex are recruiting for a Process Engineer to be focussed on delivering process engineering and continuous improvement projects in line with production. As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for developing technical excellence within the process engineering team owning and delivering various continuous improvement projects.
To be considered for this Process Engineer, you will be degree educated in Chemical or Process Engineering, with previous process engineering experience working within chemical, petrochemical, agrochemicals or polymer manufacturing sector, ideally on a COMAH site.
- Conduct troubleshooting and process optimisation for manufacturing on a regular basis.
- Support product transfer and scale up from R&D, through pilot plant to the manufacturing plant.
- Design of new processes and improvement of existing processes.
- Conduct plant capacity and productivity studies and execute process improvement activities working with the operations team.
- Carry out process studies and continuous improvement activities.
- Design and specify Process Engineering for new projects
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BEng/MEng in Chemical or Process Engineering
- Previous industrial experience within a Process Engineer role within the chemicals, agrochemicals, petrochemicals or polymer manufacturing sector.
- Previous product transfer/scale-up experience is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working on a COMAH site.