I have a great opportunity for an LC-MS method development expert, to join a CDMO based in North Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an SME to assist lead multiple client projects and continue with their career development. Working on a variety of products to different regulations, this is an interesting opportunity, for an analytical scientist to thrive within, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG and Nicotine
Key Responsibilities for the Principal Scientist
- Responsible for the Analytical Development for various client projects
- Lead the team of Analytical Development Scientists and provide SME level input for Chromatography.
- Writing technical documentation, communication with Suppliers, Stake Holders, and Customers.
- Create and update protocols and reports.
- Review Budgeting, equipment, and headcount to ensure the business can complete the project.
Requirements for the Principal Scientist
- PhD or MSc in Chemistry or related subject.
- Minimum of 10 years pharmaceutical Chromatography development.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with external suppliers.
Benefits for the Principal Scientist
- 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Internal progression
- Company Bonus
To apply for the Principal Scientist please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045- Liam.Shannon@Sciencesolutions.com