An Oxford-based biotechnology company is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate to play a pivotal role in the development of their TCR-based therapies to treat cancer.
As a Postdoctoral Research Associate you will be responsible for refining multiple key aspects of the TCR engineering process. This includes the execution of the purification of recombinant TCRs, high throughput TCR display, and a range of molecular biology techniques.
Requirements for this role include:
- PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, or related field with relevant postdoctoral experience;
- Proven experience in protein expression, protein purification, and biophysical characterisation;
- Knowledge and experience of molecular biology techniques such as cloning and PCR;
- Ideally experience in lipid nanoparticle formulation;
- Ideally experience in cell based assays and NGS pipeline analysis.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information.