I am working with one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies based at their Woolston site, this is a great opportunity for a local scientific graduate to secure their 1st industry position. Not only will you be provided with pharmaceutical industry GMP experience but will also be trained by one the most recognisable brands in the pharmaceutical world.
Key responsibilities for the Manufacturing Technician
- Work in clean rooms, and maintenance of clean room equipment.
- Carry out regular particle reduction, deep cleans and swabbing to maintain work areas.
- Operate various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
- Perform duties in line with current SOP’s and in compliance with current ISO standards
This role includes a certain level of manual handling and can involve standing for long periods
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician
- Good IT literacy
- Proven ability to independently follow policies and procedures, and to meet required deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within a regulated life science, pharmaceutical or medical device business.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
Benefits for the Manufacturing Technician
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised canteen
- Social working hours
- Double time Sundays, 1.5x on overtime
To apply for the Manufacturing Technician or for more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.