An opportunity for an experienced Organic Development Chemist has become available in the South West! As an Organic Development Chemist you will be responsible for the development of new chemical routes and scaling up processes.
If you are looking for a move into process chemistry or you already have prior industrial experience then apply below for your next big career move as an Organic Development Chemist!
Key Responsibilities as an Organic Development Chemist
- Researching new chemical routes, route development and improvement
- Scaling up reaction processes
- Working directly with clients to discuss projects and results
Key Requirements as an Organic Development Chemist
- PhD qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject with your research focusing on organic synthesis
- Prior industrial experience in synthetic chemistry is desirable
- Great synthetic organic chemistry knowledge
Please apply below with your CV (Word format) to be considered for this opportunity!