Are you an Organic Chemist looking for an opportunity to join a growing team based in Ireland? An incredible opportunity to join a company focusing on API synthesis has become available in which you would be responsible for development of new chemical routes and scaling up processes.
If you’re an Organic Chemist and you are looking for the next step in your career or you are a PhD graduate looking for your first role in industry then apply below!
Key Responsibilities as an Organic Chemist
- Researching new chemical routes, route development and improvement
- Scaling up reaction processes from a g scale up to 20 L
- Working directly with clients to discuss projects and results
Key Requirements as an Organic Chemist
- PhD qualified in Chemistry or a closely related subject with your research focusing on organic synthesis
- Prior industrial experience in synthetic chemistry is desirable
- Great synthetic organic chemistry knowledge
Please apply below with your CV (Word format) to be considered for this opportunity!
Please note, if you are a British/EU citizen you do not require sponsorship to work in Ireland.