Are you a Medicinal or Synthetic Chemist looking to join a cutting-edge research-driven organization dedicated to advancing scientific discovery and development. If so, this Oligonucleotides chemist role is just for you!
The company is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Medicinal, Synthetic or Organic Chemist to contribute to our research and development efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about synthetic chemistry with an analytical leaning, possess strong problem-solving abilities, and thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The role will involve:
- Solving complicated synthetic chemistry problems
- Design and synthesise complex target molecules
- Analysis and purification of target molecules
- Experience of working with Oligonucleotides
- Familiarity with synthesisers
- Experience of purification techniques
- PhD Medicincal, Synthetic or Organic Chemistry
If you are an experienced medicinal or organic chemist looking for that next step in your career then apply below with your CV to be considered.