Up to £75,000 DOE
Our client working within the luxury skincare market is looking for an NPD Director to join their growing team. Leading and managing the NPD and Operations teams, the successful candidate would be responsible for overseeing the whole product development process from end-to-end.
- Full accountability for NPD and EPD operations.
- Researching skincare and competitor trends, focusing on new product and ingredient opportunities to bring forward new product innovations.
- Budget management for the department.
- Approval of product briefs, artwork, samples, colour matches and pack copy to present to the Founder.
- Overseeing CPAs, testing and regulatory functions, clinical and user trials.
- Approval of supplier innovations.
- Innovative research into new sustainable packaging and ingredients.
- Overseeing the formula development for new products, and QA processes.
- Liaising with internal teams and developing relationships with suppliers.
- Review and approval of department process documentation.
- Attending trade shows and seminars.
- Experience in a Senior Management or Head of role within an NPD function.
- Background of Chemistry or Cosmetic Science.
- Experience of the management of the full NPD process from concept through to delivery.