A rare opportunity for an NMR Analyst to join a growing company in the South East! As an NMR Analyst, you will be responsible for analysing structures of small organic molecules and working together with the chemistry team to troubleshoot. If you have a PhD focused on NMR or you are currently working as an NMR Analyst then apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Key Responsibilities as an NMR Analyst
- Analysis of small organic molecules using NMR
- Troubleshooting with the chemistry team
- Maintenance of equipment
Key Requirements as an NMR Analyst
- PhD in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Strong background in NMR analysis
- Good knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.