A growing biotech company based in Oxford are looking for an NGS Scientist to join their team focussed on new product development.
As an NGS Scientist you will;
- Help expand the product portfolio by introducing new products, methods and technologies;
- Work in the molecular biology laboratory;
- Be responsible for completing and troubleshooting sequencing data;
- Attend R&D meetings and reporting your results;
- Test, troubleshoot, and implement new technologies, processes, and applications.
Requirements for this role:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in a relevant biological discipline with experience in NGS and a broad range of molecular biology techniques;
- Prior industry experience within ISO13485 is desired;
- Experience in hybridization and development of new products would be an advantage.